Terms & Conditions
1. General. Welcome to Homegrownintentions.com, the website of Homegrown Intentions, LLC. As part of our service, Homegrown Intentions, LLC agrees to provide you with information, services, and goods subject to the terms of this Terms of Service Agreement. Upon notice published through the service, Homegrown Intentions, LLC may amend or modify these Terms of Service at any time. Use of this site signifies your agreement to the Terms of Service.
2. Rights. This site is owned and operated by Homegrown Intentions, LLC and contains material which is derived in whole or in part from Homegrown Intentions, LLC and other sources and is protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software. You may download material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
3. License. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this service, you are granting Homegrown Intentions, LLC a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to: use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication; and sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication. The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.[P1]
4. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall Homegrown Intentions, LLC, its subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use homegrownintentions.com. If you are dissatisfied with the website, or wit, any of Homegrown Intentions, LLC terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Homegrown Intentions, LLC web site. In addition, Homegrown Intentions, LLC may allow you to purchase different types of products and services online that are provided by third parties. Homegrown Intentions, LLC is not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. Your use of this site also signifies your release of Homegrown Intentions, LLC and its affiliates from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against them, arising from your use of these products or services.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. Homegrown Intentions, LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with regard to goods sold on homegrownintentions.com or by Homegrown Intentions,LLC, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
6. Privacy. Unless the user informs us otherwise, Homegrown Intentions, LLC reserves the right to use and to disclose to third party vendors user information (e.g. username and e-mail address) for purposes such as providing users with information about products and services. If the user does not wish to be included in such uses, the user must send an e-mail or a letter requesting to be taken off any lists of information that may be used for these purposes or given or sold to third-party vendors. E-mail request to
7. Disclaimer Homegrown Intentions, LLC has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Neither Homegrown Intentions, LLC, its parent or subsidiary companies nor their affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Homegrown Intentions, LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Homegrown Intentions, LLC does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. Homegrown Intentions, LLC does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Homegrown Intentions, LLC) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or correction.
8. Termination. This agreement is effective until terminated by Homegrown Intentions, LLC at any time without notice. In the event of termination, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement, shall survive.
9. Entire Agreement; Amendments. This Terms of Service Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Homegrown Intentions, LLC and you with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications, written or oral. Homegrown Intentions, LLC may amend or modify this Terms of Service Agreement or impose new conditions at any time without prior notice. Such amendments and modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on Homegrown Intentions, LLC Any use of the service by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such amendments, modifications or new conditions.
10. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law.
11. Severability. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Your use of the website constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
Your purchase of any goods or services from homegrownintentions.com and/or Homegrown Intentions, LLC also constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.